Tuesday, May 1, 2012

June is Jumping!



So many exciting things happening this month!

I've released SAVAGE CINDERELLA from it's exclusive run with Amazon. This sweet but edgy YA romantic suspense is now available on B&N and Smashwords.

You will also be able to read chapters of the book on a cool site called Wattpad. I'll post a free chapter every Friday. I hope you'll follow along and tell your firends who haven't read the book.


My book HEAVEN IS FOR HEROES now contains BONUS content, including an excerpt from ON THIN ICE and the Story Behind The Story of how HEAVEN IS FOR HEROES came to be.



A huge thank you to all of the wonderful authors and organizers who participated in the Booklovers Buffet .99 cent book sale. The winner of my $10 BN gift card was Donna Lawrence. Thanks Donna, and all of the entrants into our contest, for hanging out with us and buying our books. It was a lot of fun for everyone! But there was also a ton of hard work behind the scenes, so hats off to everyone who pitched in.

Then there was a short vacation I managed to slip in. Last week I went moosing in Maine with my sisters and got some great shots of mama and baby moose cooling off in Sandy Stream pond in Baxter State Park.



Another exciting developement is my involvement with the WG2E Street Team. Over the past several months, I've had the opportunity to work with some amazing and inspiring authors. I never imagined my writing would take me to places like the WG2E (Writers Guide to e-publishing), where authors come together to bring readers great books at great prices. They are the most supportive, smart, hard-working professionals I've ever worked with. That's why I'm happy to say that I will be joining the WG2E Street Team and making the Beach Book Blast site a permanent gig.

We'll have periodic events such as group book releases, a monthly Book Club thrugh Good reads, author interviews, and even some Live Chats so you can get to talk to real authors about their books and their writing life. I'll have more information about the site as the group sets up and implements the plan. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment